by Stewart Thomson
- As gold rallied into the $2000 round number resistance area, I asked investors to prepare for a pullback to my key buy zone at $1788.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this daily gold chart. The pullback has been quite orderly.
- There is modest support at $1875 and yesterday gold declined to that area for the second time since rising to $2089 in early August.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this weekly gold chart. Today’s gold bug is cool as a cucumber.
- That’s good, because patience is required as gold pulls back towards the $1788 weekly chart support zone.