For more than 20 years, Master Trader Nick Santiago has been beating the markets. He’s made some incredible calls along the way and now he’s looking to spread the word. There’s no reason that the average trader should be coming up short. So now we’ve started a daily show to bring you up to date on the latest market developments. Nick will be sharing trades and concepts and discussing current trends. Today we discuss:
1. They can’t put off the reopening much longer. Why are we shutting down the economy? The numbers have been sketchy from the beginning. We know that the numbers are all fuzzy.
2. Market today. Pretty good start to the week. Broad-based rally, tech still leading, Nasdaq up 2%, retailing up, mining up and the financials. Good to see money going into other sectors besides tech. Narrow based rallies are dangerous. Homebuilders, restaurants, hotels and healthcare.
3. Gold and silver are up. Prefer not to see a breakout at this point. Looking to get back into gold and silver. Consolidation pattern is preferrable. It’s the ultimate insurance policy.
4. Close out the Hyatt trade. Gift that keeps on giving. Closed out for a nice profit. Kerry has personally done 7 winning options trades, 2 are currently open, 1 is a winner the other is a loser, so far.
5. How much capital is necessary in order to make a living at trading? Nick is up 1000% in his options account this year so far. Nick’s client retention rate is upwards of 80%.
For more info, go to www.InTheMoneyStocks.com.
Sign up (on the right side) for the instant free Financial Survival Toolkit and free weekly newsletter.