Economist Magazine Predicts Joe Biden Has 87% Chance of Winning in November

by Kyle Olson

The Economist magazine predicted Joe Biden has an 87 percent chance of winning the general election in November.

Echoing similar predictions in 2016, the Economist analyzed “polling, economic and demographic data” to declare Joe Biden “is very likely to beat Donald Trump in the electoral college.”

The magazine claimed, as of Wednesday evening, that Biden has an 87 percent chance of winning, while Trump has only a 13 percent chance.

Continue Reading at…