from Bill Whittle
Visit our friends at The Patriot Post: America’s News Digest http://bit.ly/37SbmhP
There’s bipartisan agreement that the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) is inefficient, using antiquated and vulnerable computer systems. But after 18 months of trying to eliminate an agency that employs 5,500 bureaucrats, President Trump now says he won’t. Despite telling campaign crowds he would cut the size of government so fast your head will spin, he has accomplished no substantial reductions in the size or scope of the federal bureaucracy. Should Republicans abandon their talk of ending the era of big government and just accept that once a federal agency starts, like OPM did in the 1970s, it will live on eternally?
Bill Whittle Now with Scott Ott comes to you 20-time each month thanks to our Members.
Join them today at https://BillWhittle.com/register/
– Support us on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/billwhittle
– Listen to our shows on the go with your podcast app: http://bit.ly/BWN-Podcasts
– Watch us now on Amazon’s Fire TV by downloading the Bill Whittle Network app.
– Ask your Amazon smart device, “Alexa, play Bill Whittle Network on TuneIn radio.”
– We’re on Bitchute too: http://bit.ly/BWN-Bitchute