from Financial Survival Network
Whatever Will Happen Wednesdays with Andrew Hoffman. Listen to Andy discuss:
- Today’s article “bad news for precious metals” – of how there never are any, and never will be.
- Collapsing global economic data – china, japan, U.S. (ADP, etc.)
- Grexit nearly guaranteed now, possibly in April
- Iranian oil deal would put nail in coffin of oil price
- Yesterday’s article (goes up today) “the ultimate trapped rats” – Central banks have no ammo like in 2000, 2008 – rates at zero, balance sheets levered up
- Something must give, and soon!
Click Here to Listen to the Audio
Sign up (on the right side) for the instant free Financial Survival Toolkit and free weekly newsletter.