It’s another Whatever it takes Wednesday with Andrew Hoffman. Listen to Andy discuss the latest on:
- Plunging global interest rates.
- Negative interest rates, the end of fiat currency.
- Greece, PIIGS – Debt negotiations.
- U.S economy plunge.
- Layoffs, horrible GDP.
- Record gold demand to start the year.
- Unprecedented PM attacks, particularly ahead of last week’s COMEX options expiration.
- Much, much more!
Sign up (on the right side) for the instant free Financial Survival Toolkit and free weekly newsletter.