from Financial Survival Network
Bill Tatro writes, “Whether it is the Elliott Wave Theory, Kondratieff, 17-year cycle, or the Shemitah, 2015 is shaping up to be one for the record books. As much as each Country from the U.S. to Greece, Russia to Malaysia, sees itself as a unique and independent entity the reality is that the world has been united as one big Keynesian experiment.”
Social media has taken significant events that normally would be continually discussed, analyzed and even become world altering and reduced them to tweets, blogs and yesterday’s news.
- The Hong Kong freedom demonstrations became just another footnote to be lumped with Egypt, Iran and Occupy Wall Street.
- The Ukraine civil war is something most believe has already been settled.
- The U.S. President’s abuse of executive orders continues unabated and the TBTFs (Too Big Too Fails) continue to run amok. Nothing has been tweeted recently, therefore, out of sight out of mind.
- Saudi Arabia and the U.S. made a deal for the continued bombing of Syria for lower oil prices and the American Shale oil industry is decimated. Our only reminder is when we fill up our gas tank.
- Cuba continues its Gestapo ways and becomes our newest best friend. Cigars, of course, are not a continuing story.
- SONY was hacked, says the FBI, by the North Koreans. A big deal. American citizens and world leaders are hacked. Not a big deal. Either way each is last week’s news. On to the next.
- Greece can’t elect a President after three bailouts and so a snap election will be held. European markets shudder, the 1% lose millions, businesses are still closed, youths are still jobless and ordinary citizens still wonder where their next meal will come from.
Click Here to Listen to the Audio
Sign up (on the right side) for the instant free Financial Survival Toolkit and free weekly newsletter.