from Financial Survival Network
Time for another Manipulation Monday with Andrew Hoffman. Listen to Andy discuss:
- Plunging oil prices
- Shale is 15% of U.S. junk bond market – $210 billion
- Energy bonds in freefall
- Merger mania will paralyze big oil
- Plunging currencies worldwide
- Liquidity vaccuum caused by global economic collapse
- Record valuations of insolvent government bonds
- Chinese gold, Indian silver, U.S./Canadian silver demand will exceed 2013’s record levels in 2014
- Swiss “no” was second to last chance for West to try to save itself. This weekend, Japan snap election is second.
- Abe likely to win, as Yen amid 40% plunge, Japan CPI at multi-year highs, and massive recession.
- Household survey NEGATIVE jobs, “Labor Market Index” declined today
- Further decline in labor participation
- All jobs still retail, amidst worst retail environment in decades.
- All other data bad – from trade deficit, to (negative) factory orders, contracting credit, etc.
- The world round, where essentially everyone is in recession!
Click Here to Listen to the Audio
Sign up (on the right side) for the instant free Financial Survival Toolkit and free weekly newsletter.