Time for yet another Manipulation Monday with our good friend, Andrew Hoffman. Listen in as Andy discusses:
- Swiss referendum
- The impact of falling oil prices, collapsing currencies, and expanding currency wars
- Pitiful U.S. economy, as characterized by negative reports in construction spending, durable goods orders, factory orders, and today’s industrial production
- The largest ever gap between rigged financial markets and horrific economic data
- 2000 level valuations, sentiment and leverage, in both the U.S. and Europe, amidst worst economy of our lifetimes
- MASSIVE Japan GDP miss, printing this morning at -1.6%, versus expectation of +2.2%
- Largest Chinese bad debt increase in a decade
- Euro 3Q GDP print of just 0.2% on Friday
- G-20 boondoggle, attacks on Putin – who made Russia’s largest gold purchases ever last month
- Record PM backwardization, surging silver open interest ahead of next Monday’s Dec COMEX options expiration, rising premiums, record demand
- Mining companies feeling incredible pain at current prices
- First Majestic holding back production, Silvercorp hinting at cutting production, IAG cutting staff, earnings beyond miserable as year-end reserve calculations, capex budgets, and production plans loom
- So much more!
Sign up (on the right side) for the instant free Financial Survival Toolkit and free weekly newsletter.