Manipulation Mondays with Andrew Hoffman:
- ISM dropped from 55 to 53 but corrected to 56 after seasonal adjustment;
- Construction spending was awful;
- Chicago PMI awful;
- Birth Death fix for this May is same as last May;
- Japanese and Chinese data awful and off the charts;
- 2/3 of all the world’s PMI’s are negative;
- ECB meets on Thursday—what will they do;
- Gold never allowed to go up and Stocks not allowed to go down.
Sign up (on the right side) for the instant free Financial Survival Toolkit and free weekly newsletter.