from Financial Survival Network
Mondays with Andrew Hoffman:
- The Ukraine going from bad to worse;
- First week after sales tax hike in Japan sales down 25%;
- What if anything has been successful about Abenomics;
- ECB 1.4 trillion QE coming;
- Draghi says loosening of monetary policy coming soon;
- In US 20 percent food price increase affecting fake PPI numbers;
- FOMC minutes proved ending fake ZIRP was false;
- HFT and Flash Boys discussion;
- Gold physical demand keeps going up-wonder why.
Click Here to Listen to the Audio
Sign up (on the right side) for the instant free Financial Survival Toolkit and free weekly newsletter.