Another Monday with Andrew Hoffman. Listen as Andy talks about:
- Bubbles-more evidence of a bubble collapsing margin debt and unprecedented corporate debt;
- BOA down 6 percent because they cancelled dividend increase and stock buyback;
- Abenomics—Japan dead in the water;
- China—currency at new multi-year lows;
- Ukraine ramping up;
- Shanghai future exchange-silver inventory drop;
- Silver eagles being rationed by the US Mint;
- FOMC meeting Wednesday-whatever will they talk about.
Sign up (on the right side) for the instant free Financial Survival Toolkit and free weekly newsletter.