We connected again Julian DW Phillips of GoldForecaster.com after a long break. Here are some highlights:
- US gold demand is just 7% of world demand;
- Global instablity is lurking ahead;
- US won’t affect the global market much longer;
- Indian and Chinese consumers don’t care about the US political situatuion;
- In the future 65% of the wealth will be held by developing countries-35% by developed;
- Julian sees the dynamics of the gold markets shifting dramatically in the very near future.
Sign up (on the right side) for the instant free Financial Survival Toolkit and free weekly newsletter.