Today’s Monday get together with Andrew Hoffman was one for the books:
- Backdoor bailout of Italian Bank UniCredit;
- Another Greek bailout in the offing;
- Spain’s 4th largest bank’s got lots of bad loans;
- Things are slowing down in the USofA;
- All currencies in free fall;
- Friday’s NFP Report will show further fake declines in unemployment;
- Yellen sworn in as Fed Chief-lucky her;
- More Gold Comex fun and games and there’s much more.
Sign up (on the right side) for the instant free Financial Survival Toolkit and free weekly newsletter.