FIND OUT WHY. .
- Americans rank 50th in longevity
- Back surgery is one of the most over-prescribed medical treatments
- Pharmaceutical companies exert undue influence on researchers
- Americans, 5% of the world’s population, use 50% of the world’s drugs
- Drug errors injure millions
- Leading cause of death in America is IATROGENESIS (doctor-caused death) Look it up on Google (Death by Medicine)
- In 2001 Americans spent more on side effects than on disease
- OTC cold medicines are deadly and ineffective
- Thirty ways to help prevent breast cancer
- Twenty-seven ways to reduce your risk of Alzheimer’s
- Twenty ways that may prevent prostate problems
- Your hospital may be a hotbed for infection (MRSA)
- 100,000,000 unnecessary antibiotics are given yearly
- Twenty percent of dialysis patients get there from ibuprofen drugs Motrin, Aleve, Nuprin and Advil—LA Times
Sign up (on the right side) for the instant free Financial Survival Toolkit and free weekly newsletter.