from Bill Whittle
“If communities don’t give that support and respect, they might find themselves without the police protection they need,” says U.S. Attorney General William Barr, the top law enforcement officer in the federal government. Should this implied worry concern residents of those communities? Just who is he speaking to? Is there a racial component to his remarks or are Trump administration critics reading into it for their own political benefit?
Bill Whittle Now with Scott Ott comes to you 20 times each month thanks to our Members, who contribute to make sure these messages reach a wider audience.
– Become a Member at https://BillWhittle.com/register/
– Support us on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/billwhittle
– Listen to our shows on the go with your podcast app: http://bit.ly/BWN-Podcasts
– Watch us now on Amazon’s Fire TV by downloading the Bill Whittle Network app.
– Ask your Amazon smart device, “Alexa, play Bill Whittle Network on TuneIn radio.”
– We’re on Bitchute too: http://bit.ly/BWN-Bitchute