Jason Burack of Wall St for Main St interviewed returning guest, former corporate executive and phD scientist, Dr. Chris Martenson http://www.peakprosperity.com/.
Chris co-created The Crash Course and Peak Prosperity website with Adam Taggart and they also co-authored their new book, Prosper!: How to Prepare for the Future and Create a World Worth Inheriting in November 2015 https://www.amazon.com/Prosper-Prepar…
Since he quit his corporate job over a decade ago, Chris has since become an expert on many topics.
During this 40+ minute interview, Jason and Chris have a wide ranging discussion on a number of topics including:
1) Why he thinks gold and gold stocks have rallied so strongly since December 2015?
2) Are mainstream money managers losing all remaining confidence in the Federal Reserve and other central banks?
3) Will the stock market crash if obvious daily stock market manipulations are occurring?
4) Why haven’t more shale oil companies gone bankrupt when the oil price went below $40/barrel WTI?
5) Will new technology from Silicon Valley be able to drastically reduce the usage of oil around the globe in only a decade?
6) Why isn’t there more clean water available?
7) Many experts cite the Simon–Ehrlich wager from 1980 to 1990 as justifying that over the long term all commodity prices have to fall. But, despite what economic textbooks say should be happening, things have drastically changed since China joined the WTO and commodity prices are nearly all in long term uptrends and the cost of production for many commodities rises 10% or more yearly. What type of real world limits are there preventing commodity prices from declining over the long term that maybe was not seen or not available when this bet was made?
Please visit the Wall St for Main St website here: http://www.wallstformainst.com/
Follow Jason Burack on Twitter @JasonEBurack
Follow Mo Dawoud on Twitter @m0dawoud
Follow Wall St for Main St on Twitter @WallStforMainSt
Also, please take 5 minutes to leave us a good iTunes review here! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/w…
If you feel like donating fiat, Bitcoin, Bitgold, gold or silver, Wall St for Main St accepts donations on our main website.
Wall St for Main St is also available for personalized investor education and consulting! Please email us to learn more about it!