Jason Burack of Wall St for Main St interviewed returning guest, oil and natural gas expert, Dr. Kent Moors http://oilandenergyinvestor.com/
Dr. Moors writes 6 oil, natural gas and energy investing newsletters. This is his bio: http://oilandenergyinvestor.com/about/
During this 50+ minute interview about the large and important oil market, Jason starts off the interview by asking Dr. Moors why are Saudi Arabia, Russia and Iran increasing oil production when the oil price is still low?
This and many other important questions about the oil market are asked by Jason and answered by Dr. Moors including:
1) How have so many US shale oil producers avoided bankruptcy?
2) Why is Saudi Arabia going to IPO part of its massive national oil company, Saudi Aramco?
3) What are the long term consequences from the greater than $150 billion in oil CAPEX cuts?
4) Has the depletion curve on the US shale oil production improved at all?
5) What do we have to see on the supply side in the oil market for proof the bear market is over and the bottom is in?
6) Where do you see value in the oil and energy markets right now?
Please visit the Wall St for Main St website here: http://www.wallstformainst.com/
Follow Jason Burack on Twitter @JasonEBurack
Follow Mo Dawoud on Twitter @m0dawoud
Follow Wall St for Main St on Twitter @WallStforMainSt
Also, please take 5 minutes to leave us a good iTunes review here! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/w…
If you feel like donating fiat, Bitcoin, gold or silver, Wall St for Main St accepts donations on our main website.
Wall St for Main St is also available for personalized investor education and consulting! Please email us to learn more about it!