It’s time for manipulation mondays (we know it’s Tuesday) with Andrew Hoffman. Listen in as we discuss:
- Euro vote for anti-vote parties;
- Global trade big drop;
- PBOC admitted selected areas of China real estate bubbles;
- US interest rates refuse to go up;
- Durable goods driven defense spending;
- Consumer confidence in the toilet;
- Food prices up 22%;
- Retails sales death rattle;
- Goldfield mine collapses;
- Comex options expiry.
Sign up (on the right side) for the instant free Financial Survival Toolkit and free weekly newsletter.