by Stewart Thomson
- The disappointing price action in gold (against the dollar) is mainly related to the perceived rise in real interest rates.
- Please click here now. It’s unfortunate that the US government and the Fed use indexes of inflation that the average citizen can’t relate to at all.
- For the average person with minimal savings, rising debt, questionable job security (if they have a job at all), and skyrocketing prices of the items they need for daily life…
- The 1.4% inflation rate used by the government is a very bad joke.
- It’s equally unfortunate that institutional money managers focus on these “out of touch” inflation indexes.