by Jeff Berwick
8 ways to annoy a Kanadian:
- Beaver jokes
- Accent jokes, eh!
- 51st– state jokes and saying it’s only because the US decided not to take them over that they exist at all
- Saying “how much is this in real money”?
- Any criticism against their favorite hockey team (or Canadian beer)
- Innocently asking what the Canadian army is good for…
- Implying that Kanada is a “socialist” country with socialized healthcare
- Openly and proudly professing your belief in fundamental freedom, your religion, your denial of non-binary identities, saying ‘all lives matter’, debating equality vs. equity, and admitting to being an anarcho-capitalist and loving it. Or just a run-of-the-mill kinda capitalist for that matter.
There are many, many more – but you won’t know aboot it(Kanadian pronunciation), because while Kanadians tend to be super judgmental, they are also massively passive-aggressive.