John Rubino returns for another weekly installment. This week:
- First they came for Gamestop, next AMC and finally silver. Is $1000 silver even possible?
- The big guys are allowed to buy and sell but the Robinhooders not so fast.
- Robinhood and Melvin Capital get bailed out.
- Citadel is Robinhood’s biggest customer for data. Is this kind of front running legal and should it be allowed.
- Is the US becoming Venezuela?
- Will the stock market keep going up because of major currency inflation?
- We answer these questions and more, happy Monday!
Sign up (on the right side) for the free weekly newsletter.