by Stewart Thomson
- Historically, gold tends to do well ahead of US elections and after the Chinese “Golden Week” holiday.
- Both these events are currently in play.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this important weekly gold chart.
- The low at about $1875 is light support and so it’s a small buying area for investors. The $1788 zone is a large buying area.
- Note the 14,5,5 series Stochastics oscillator at the bottom of the chart. It’s in the 50 area which is where momentum-oriented moves can occur.