For more than 20 years, Master Trader Nick Santiago has been beating the markets. He’s made some incredible calls along the way and now he’s looking to spread the word. There’s no reason that the average trader should be coming up short. So now we’ve started a daily show to bring you up to date on the latest market developments. Nick will be sharing trades and concepts and discussing current trends. Today we discuss:
1. Weekly claims up 1.1. Continuing claims 14.8 million, down 500k from last week. A little weaker than expected. A little bit of set back. Markets taking it in stride.
2. Markets are down except for the Nasdaq. It’s continuing its leadership. Some stocks keep going up, like Apple, reacting to its split. All the big names are higher today. The trend is still up.
3. Gold and silver slammed yesterday. Miners up. Gold futures down a little. Zig-zag down pattern. Lower high and another leg lower.
4. Oil pulling back a little. Pattern looks strong for oil. It’s consolidating and will be heading higher. $34-$35 are the floor. Silver is holding up well. It’s working off an overbought condition. Move should be sustainable. Prospects for both metals going higher are pretty good. We’ll see if we consolidate and go higher. The funadamental picture is there for higher prices.
5. USD close to a bottom. One more minor leg down and then it’s going up. It’s had its sell-off and now it’s heading higher. Will it be be dollar higher, gold higher, it’s been known to happen. Right now many 13F filings are showing heavy gold exposure. Buffett bashed gold throughout his career.
For more info, go to www.InTheMoneyStocks.com.
Sign up (on the right side) for the instant free Financial Survival Toolkit and free weekly newsletter.