For more than 20 years, Master Trader Nick Santiago has been beating the markets. He’s made some incredible calls along the way and now he’s looking to spread the word. There’s no reason that the average trader should be coming up short. So now we’ve started a daily show to bring you up to date on the latest market developments. Nick will be sharing trades and concepts and discussing current trends. Today we discuss:
1. Markets up across the board. Nasdaq up 1.2% The Monday Rally seems to have become a pattern.
2. Silver and Gold positive on the futures. They started the day on the weaker side but have come back. They’re just not giving anything back. Everyone’s on the same side of the boat. Weak hands will get shaken out.
3. Microsoft buying Tik Tok. This is the big news. They have 45 days to make a formal offer that can’t be refused. Apple is catching a big bid on news of the 4-1 split. We’ll see where it goes from here.
4. It looks like there’s going to be a stimulus deal. $600 unemployment will be included. Will there be more small business relief? They’ve been killed by the unjust lockdowns.
5. Financial stocks will be the beneficiary of higher bond yields. How high will the Fed allow bond yields to go and can the Fed really stop an increase in 10 year rates. When they get started higher they can move rapidly and we are seeing bond prices topping and contrary.
For more info, go to www.InTheMoneyStocks.com.
Sign up (on the right side) for the instant free Financial Survival Toolkit and free weekly newsletter.