For more than 20 years, Master Trader Nick Santiago has been beating the markets. He’s made some incredible calls along the way and now he’s looking to spread the word. There’s no reason that the average trader should be coming up short. So now we’ve started a daily show to bring you up to date on the latest market developments. Nick will be sharing trades and concepts and discussing current trends. Today we discuss:
1. Markets are starting the day sharply higher after a positive reaction to Goldman Sachs earnings and positive news to a coronavirus vaccine by Moderna(MRNA). It seems that the markets are screaming for a vaccine to come to market. Either way, the trend is up.
2. Economic landscape dreary but the market is telling us that the lockdowns are going to end. The charts down lie. Be sure to tune into Nick’s presentation on determining market tops and bottoms. It’s extremely diffucult to do, but there’s lots of info in the charts on this topic.
3. Apple Inc (AAPL) won a favorable tax ruling from the EU. This could boost some big cap tech names today. Google, Facebook and others could also benefit from this ruling down the road. They beat the digital tax. They’re always looking tax in Europe.
4. Closed out the Valero calls 42%in a week but should have held on for 65%. A little bittersweet. Got out today but could be at 65% – 70%. It was options ex Friday.
5. Floods and natural disasters are going off the charts. Their market has had a major pop, but could be at a near term high. Smaller companies are vulnerable.
6. Keep watching hotel and travel stocks. They’re up across the board. Hyatt, Marriott and airlines are on his radar. Homebuilders are the screen also. Which is why you watch the charts, not the news.
For more info, go to www.InTheMoneyStocks.com.
Sign up (on the right side) for the instant free Financial Survival Toolkit and free weekly newsletter.