For more than 20 years, Master Trader Nick Santiago has been beating the markets. He’s made some incredible calls along the way and now he’s looking to spread the word. There’s no reason that the average trader should be coming up short. So now we’ve started a daily show to bring you up to date on the latest market developments. Nick will be sharing trades and concepts and discussing current trends. Today we discuss:
1. The ADP Employment number was released this morning. It showed a gain of 2.37 million.
– Small businesses: 937,000
– Large businesses: 873,000
– Goods-producing: 457,000
– Service-providing: 1,912,000
2. Tomorrow, the BLS non-farm payroll report will be released at 8:30 am. Lets see the reaction from the market. If it follows the ADP report it should be positive for the markets.
3. FedEx (FDX) also reported earning and the stock is surging this morning. FedEx is a leading transport stock and the transports are a leading indicator to me. This is another positive for markets right now.
4. Gold and silver are down as part of their continuing consolidation. However they have been raging higher
5. VIX is going lower. Nick thinks it will test $25 soon. It’s a spike index. The tough part is timing the fear. It had a good run and now it’s consolidating.
For more info, go to www.InTheMoneyStocks.com.
Sign up (on the right side) for the instant free Financial Survival Toolkit and free weekly newsletter.