For more than 20 years, Master Trader Nick Santiago has been beating the markets. He’s made some incredible calls along the way and now he’s looking to spread the word. There’s no reason that the average trader should be coming up short. So now we’ve started a daily show to bring you up to date on the latest market developments. Nick will be sharing trades and concepts and discussing current trends. Today we discuss:
1. Non farm payroll report released today. (April Non-farm Payrolls -20.5mm) While this is a horrible number, it is already factored into the market. Next months number will actually be more important since the economy is slowly reopening.
2. Closed Southwest option for a quick profit. All the airlines have good action today, we’ll see where they close. As stated before, Tech has been the leading the market. Cloud computing stocks also have been big performers. Nick’s reviewing to see if there’s any plays to be found in the Cloud computing sector. Retailers have popped up on Nick’s radar. He’s also eyeing a few casinos such as MGM. They’re looking to put up plexiglass barriers for social distancing in casinos. McDonalds has a great chart, can go over $200. Starbucks and Shake Shack are poised. Darden Restaurants is interesting too.
3. If everyone keeps listening to the media, you’ll never buy anything. Disincentive to work is expiring with stimulus. Still long BP. Energy looks strong, Exxon, Conoco, etc. Refiners and oil services are also looking up. Nick is still in BP options, which are still a buy.
4. Nick has been watching the big insurers, opportunity to get into the insurers in the future. Homebuilders are suprisingly strong. Lennar, Toll Brothers and others have doubled. The housing market maybe dead, but the stocks are all alive and well. Houses are still being built. A lot of DIY home improvement going on as people are in lock-down with little else to entertain them.
5. Georgia is open for business and nothing bad is happening. Blue states will be forced to reopen or they will go under. The media has done so much harm. As a trader you’re an archeologist of price. You dig through the charts to find the gold.
For more info, go to www.InTheMoneyStocks.com.
Sign up (on the right side) for the instant free Financial Survival Toolkit and free weekly newsletter.