from Bill Whittle
In one of the weirder stories we’ve heard, rapper T.I. says he takes his teen daughter for annual virginity tests. New York State lawmakers propose a law banning the hymen-check procedure, but gynecologists say: Wait, that’s not a thing. Do parents have unlimited rights to make decisions for their children, even when it involves invasive probes like this? Do we welcome immigrants who subject their daughters to so-called virginity tests? At what age does your individual liberty begin?
Right Angle with Scott Ott, Stephen Green and Bill Whittle comes to you 20 times each month, including four Members-only episodes, thanks to the people who contribute to make these, and other, shows possible.
– Become a Member at https://BillWhittle.com/register/
– Support us on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/billwhittle
– Listen to our shows on the go with your podcast app: http://bit.ly/BWN-Podcasts
– Watch us now on Amazon’s Fire TV by downloading the Bill Whittle Network app.
– Ask your Amazon smart device, “Alexa, play Bill Whittle Network on TuneIn radio.”
– We’re on Bitchute too: http://bit.ly/BWN-Bitchute