from Bill Whittle
The Washington Post publishes documents released through a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request about the U.S. war in Afghanistan, claiming they show that U.S. officials promoted a rosy view of progress, when behind the scenes they knew the war was unwinnable. Did the government really waste huge sums of money on an effort it knew was fatally flawed, while insiders acknowledged we don’t understand the local culture, and couldn’t distinguish good guys from bad guys.
Bill Whittle Now with Scott Ott comes to you 20 times each month because our Members contribute to fund it. They also enjoy Members-only benefits at our website.
– Become a Member: https://BillWhittle.com/register/
– Support us on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/billwhittle
– Listen to our shows on the go with your podcast app: http://bit.ly/BWN-Podcasts
– Watch us now on Amazon’s Fire TV by downloading the Bill Whittle Network app.
– Ask your Amazon smart device, “Alexa, play Bill Whittle Network on TuneIn radio.”
– We’re on Bitchute too: http://bit.ly/BWN-Bitchute