from Bill Whittle
Visit The Patriot Post: America’s News Digest http://bit.ly/2ODWADD
UPDATE: After we recorded and posted this, we learned that the Trump administration has withdrawn the proposal. The episode is still worth the watching, since we must remain ever vigilant against such incursions under any administration. Here’s a link to a WaPo story about the withdrawal. https://wapo.st/2Pd8PpG
The Trump administration proposes to grab your photo anytime you enter or leave the USA. This new power comes at a time when China builds facial profiles from DNA samples to target ‘dangerous’ minorities, your phone makes a 3-D map of your face, and Edward Snowden’s new book — Permanent Record — shows how the NSA sweeps up all data and stores it forever. Where’s the Republican party that stood for individual rights? Does the GOP’s law-and-order inclination send it down the slippery slope to supporting a ubiquitous surveillance state?
Right Angle comes to you 20 times each month thanks to our Members who fund this enterprise, and run their own private blog and vigorous comments at the site.
– Become a Member at https://BillWhittle.com/register/
– Support us on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/billwhittle
– Listen to our shows on the go with your podcast app: http://bit.ly/BWN-Podcasts
– Watch us now on Amazon’s Fire TV by downloading the Bill Whittle Network app.
– Ask your Amazon smart device, “Alexa, play Bill Whittle Network on TuneIn radio.”
– We’re on Bitchute too: http://bit.ly/BWN-Bitchute