from Bill Whittle
Visit The Patriot Post: America’s News Digest http://bit.ly/2qWurPm
Justice Department Inspector General (IG) Michael Horowitz releases his report essentially clearing former FBI officials James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, and others, of political motives in launching an investigation into the Trump campaign’s connections with Russia. They were authorized to spy on the future president’s team. However, the IG report points out “serious performance failures” in the FISA court application to spy on Trump foreign-policy adviser Carter Page — failures that make little sense without a political motive. President Trump says the report shows an attempt to overthrow the government.
Bill Whittle Now with Scott Ott comes to you 20 times each month thanks to the Members who fund it, and who engage in vigorous conversation in the private sections of https://BillWhittle.com
– Become a Member: https://BillWhittle.com/register/
– Support us on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/billwhittle
– Listen to our shows on the go with your podcast app: http://bit.ly/BWN-Podcasts
– Watch us now on Amazon’s Fire TV by downloading the Bill Whittle Network app.
– Ask your Amazon smart device, “Alexa, play Bill Whittle Network on TuneIn radio.”
– We’re on Bitchute too: http://bit.ly/BWN-Bitchute