from Bill Whittle
Rep. Tulsi Gabbard proposed censure instead of impeachment of President Trump. (Failing that, she voted ‘present’ on impeachment.) With the Democrats and Republicans so divided on the question, is it possible that the representatives of half of the country are disingenuous, deceptive, ill-informed, deceived and/or evil? Are virtually Democratic lawmakers unwilling captives of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and other party leaders, or just bad people? Are all Republican lawmakers honest, well-informed, and acting in the best interest of the nation?
Bill Whittle Now with Scott Ott comes to you 20-times monthly thanks to our Members. Join them today and find your people at https://BillWhittle.com/register/
Join Bill Whittle, Scott Ott and Stephen Green on our May 2020 Royal Caribbean cruise to the Bahamas. See live productions of Bill Whittle Now and Right Angle, and get to know the hosts, and the Members who produce these shows. Get more information and reserve your cabin today for just $75 at https://BillWhittleCruise.com
– Support us on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/billwhittle
– Listen to our shows on the go with your podcast app: http://bit.ly/BWN-Podcasts
– Watch us now on Amazon’s Fire TV by downloading the Bill Whittle Network app.
– Ask your Amazon smart device, “Alexa, play Bill Whittle Network on TuneIn radio.”
– We’re on Bitchute too: http://bit.ly/BWN-Bitchute