- Bad Banking practices (Wells Fargo not the only bank)
- Deutsche Bank update
- Quarterly earnings
- Moody’s warns DB dangerously close to Default Point
- Alternatives to cash bonuses
- FBI reopening case on Hilary and her emails
- Open Enrolment today for Obamacare
- Assessing the Impact of the Dodd-Frank Act:
- Didn’t accomplish the purpose: Grow the economy, increase business loans to small businesses
- 50%-200% cost increase for banks to facilitate the required reporting of Dodd Frank to the Fed.
- Hindered small banks causing big banks to become bigger as a result of buy outs.
- Elections who get in office how would that affect gold and silver prices?
Sign up (on the right side) for the instant free Financial Survival Toolkit and free weekly newsletter.