Jason Burack of Wall St for Main St interviewed returning guest, editor of The Hat Trick Letter at Golden Jackass http://goldenjackass.com/, Jim Willie.
Infowars offering a Hillary for Prison T Shirt for only $10 (at cost)! http://www.infowarsstore.com/hillary-…
Jason asks Jim a number of questions about the global economy, SDR bonds, the upcoming global economic reset, gold and Hillary Clinton including:
1) Why do you think the US Dollar, US Treasury market and global economy are headed for a major crisis in the next 2-3 months?
2) Why do you think China is pushing for a SDR backed bond? Is it because the RMB is about to go into the SDR basket?
3) It seems like Europe is in the middle of a widespread banking system crisis over there. Do you think Deutsche Bank will be nationalized soon and what about the other European banks? Who will bail them out?
4) Jacob Rothschild recently came out in public and said he is very bullish on gold and he’s been adding more because of negative interest rates. Why do you think so many billionaires all over the globe are coming out and going on the record warning about the next looming financial crisis, getting out of stocks and bonds and buying gold?
5) Why do you think central banks like the Swiss National Bank and Norway’s central bank are loading up on gold and silver stocks?
6) What’s the next global economic system going to look like after the reset?
7) Will you be purchasing a Hillary for Prison T Shirt before the November election? (Feel free to go off on a rant about Hillary) http://www.infowarsstore.com/ hillary-for-prison-ver-3.html
Jim Willie says many countries are looking into going back to gold backed currencies (not just China) and he says the Federal Reserve may be spending $20-50 trillion per month in bailouts for banks already!
Please visit the Wall St for Main St website here: http://www.wallstformainst.com/
Follow Jason Burack on Twitter @JasonEBurack
Follow Mo Dawoud on Twitter @m0dawoud
Follow Wall St for Main St on Twitter @WallStforMainSt
Also, please take 5 minutes to leave us a good iTunes review here! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/w…
If you feel like donating fiat, Bitcoin, Bitgold, gold or silver, Wall St for Main St accepts donations on our main website.
Wall St for Main St is also available for personalized investor education and consulting! Please email us to learn more about it!