by Gary Christenson
Global Currencies Madness:
When central banks and politicians “manage” global currencies, we can expect:
- Exponentially increasing debt and currency devaluations
- Massive inflations and deflationary crashes.
- Transfer of wealth from the many to the few.
- Derivatives exceeding $1,000 Trillion and eventually a crash.
- A mathematically inevitable financial collapse.
- Monetary and fiscal madness.
- Booms and busts.
- Much higher gold and silver prices.
It has happened before and it will happen again…
Last Century Madness: