by Gary Christenson
STORY AT A GLANCE:
Dr. Silver says regular silver and gold purchases will diminish vulnerability to fiscal and monetary craziness. That craziness is increasing, so we need the insurance provided by silver and gold.
• Gold prices rose $3.60 to $1,843 for the week ending December 11, 2020.
• Silver prices fell $0.17 to $24.04 for the week.
• The DOW and S&P500 Indexes reached all-time highs… again.
• Tesla stock exceeded $650, up from $70 one year ago. The bubble inflated further.
• The global crazy index reached a new high. Sorry, no hard data is available to prove this statement.