For more than 20 years, Master Trader Nick Santiago has been beating the markets. He’s made some incredible calls along the way and now he’s looking to spread the word. There’s no reason that the average trader should be coming up short. So now we’ve started a daily show to bring you up to date on the latest market developments. Nick will be sharing trades and concepts and discussing current trends. Today we discuss:
1. Bullish job report:
– May Nonfarm Payrolls +2.51 million vs -8.5 million
– May Nonfarm Private Payrolls +3.09 million vs -8.8 million
– May Unemployment Rate 13.3% vs 19.9%
– Largest monthly job gain in history. Is the Plandemic over?
2. A look at current trades and trades past. Nick closed out an option on Tyson Foods. Nick bought it during the panic over a potential food shortage. Up 52% in just a couple of weeks.
3. Be long or be wrong. $6 trillion stimulus is going to jump start the economy. More on the way!
4. Trading success without a college degree. Nick spends 12 hours per day on his market research and trades. You need a strategy that works, stay educated and keep studying. The trend is your friend except at the end. When it’s ending it will give you signals.
5. Gold and silver pulling back. The chart pattern is forming. They have more to go. The pattern will tell us when the pattern is right to re-enter. The trend is up. In August 2019 we saw a big surge and then 4-5 months of sideways action.
For more info, go to www.InTheMoneyStocks.com.
Sign up (on the right side) for the instant free Financial Survival Toolkit and free weekly newsletter.