Silver could blow through $50 like a hot knife blows through butter and keep on going, and it could happen very fast. David explains that, and he offers his insight on gold, the Phase One Trade Deal, the “booming economy” versus “already in recession” narrative, and much, much more!
Tune-in to the interview in its entirety, recorded on Thursday, January 16th, 2020, for a robust discussion on:
– With the Middle East cooling down and WWIII averted, for now, and with the Phase One Trade Deal signed, what’s on David’s radar right now?
– What’s David’s outlook for 2020 for gold, silver, and the mining sector?
– What does David think about the Phase One Trade Deal and the US Treasury taking the “currency manipulator” label off of China?
– How do we make sense of the “booming economy” narrative versus the “headed to or already in recession” narrative?
– Is David concern about inflation, and if so what kind of inflation?
– Could the Impeachment of President Trump be more serious than people think?
– Is crashing the economy so President Trump does not get re-elected something we should be concerned about?
Check out The Morgan Report here: https://www.themorganreport.com/
Check out other David Morgan articles, podcasts and interviews here: https://www.silverdoctors.com/tag/dav…
Check out Paul “Half Dollar” Eberhart’s work here: https://www.silverdoctors.com/tag/pau…
Weekly Bullion deals can be found here: https://SDBullion.com/deals
This and other Silver Doctors Podcasts can be found here: http://www.SilverDoctors.com/precious…
Notes on two mis-speaks: When David was doing the math in his head with his estimate for gold in 2020, he made a simple on-the-fly miscalculation in where he said gold could rise $30 to $40 this year, when he would have meant $300 to $400, rough figures obviously, for the 20% to 30% move in the price of gold, which he is predicting for 2020. Additionally, when Paul was referring to the last Silver Doctors Live in which there was discussion about silver being at $16 to $18 for the last 10 to 15 years, that was stated in terms of excluding the run in 2011, which is also assumed in the example today, only it wasn’t stated.
If you found this video useful, help us out in the fight for sound money by smashing that “thumbs-up” button, subscribing to our channel, and clicking the “notification” icon to be notified of new videos.
DISCLAIMER: The financial and political opinions expressed in this video are those of the guests and the hosts and not necessarily of “SilverDoctors.com”. Opinions expressed in this video should not be relied on for making investment decisions, financial decisions or be considered tax advice. The information shared is for the sole purpose of education.