from Bill Whittle
The U.S. Supreme Court refuses to review a 9th Circuit Court of Appeals decision that Boise, Idaho, violated the 8th Amendment rights of homeless people by levying a small fine for sleeping on the sidewalk. Is keeping public spaces clear of vagrants “cruel and unusual punishment” if no suitable homeless shelters exist?
Join Bill Whittle, Scott Ott and Stephen Green on a Royal Caribbean cruise in May 2020. Live versions of our shows and informal chats, punctuate the sunny delights of the Bahamas and life on the open sea. Get details and reserve your cabin at https://BillWhittleCruise.com
Bill Whittle Now with Scott Ott comes to you 20-times each month thanks to our Members. Join them today and find your people at https://BillWhittle.com/register/
– We’re grateful to our friends at The Patriot Post for their support. Visit them now: http://bit.ly/2P81bgf
– Support us on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/billwhittle
– Listen to our shows on the go with your podcast app: http://bit.ly/BWN-Podcasts
– Watch us now on Amazon’s Fire TV by downloading the Bill Whittle Network app.
– Ask your Amazon smart device, “Alexa, play Bill Whittle Network on TuneIn radio.”
– We’re on Bitchute too: http://bit.ly/BWN-Bitchute