Friday musings with Andrew Hoffman:
- Historically cheap PMs prices, amidst the “PiMBEEB-a-looza” of (PM bullish, everything-else-bearish) headlines
- GDP plunge, government shutdown?, French election, debt ceiling, North Korea
- Gold STILL well above its 200 WMA
- Record Bitcoin Prices – and Miles Franklin Now Accepting Bitcoin as Payment
- Historic Unsustainability
- Dotcom Valuations and Sentiment, in a Great Depression Era
Sign up (on the right side) for the instant free Financial Survival Toolkit and free weekly newsletter.