David Fischer returns for another installment to discuss…
- Options central banks and countries have
- Making preparations
- Britain recently exits from the European Union and the markets went in an upheaval, and now they are calm.
- What are central banks doing and is everything fine?
- If Deutsche Bank fails how would that affect us?
- What are the options to get out of this mess?
- How should we prepare?
Ask about your IRA having physical metals, and taking possession with no tax liability – Call 877-448-2646 or visit LandmarkGold.com
Sign up (on the right side) for the instant free Financial Survival Toolkit and free weekly newsletter.