lass=”” >IN THIS INTERVIEW:
– Is it better to own physical gold or silver? I know silver is an industrial metal as well as a monetary metal but I hear people talk more about owning gold as a way to protect oneself from the coming financial meltdown.
– Where is the Silver and Gold coming from to bridge the gap between demand and what is being mined?
– Is the COMEX behind on deliveries? When do you see gold and silver hitting the circuit breakers to halt trading?
– In Venezuela, people have resorted to bartering, with food as the premier currency. Do you think that this phenomena could go global after the collapse of the major currencies? If so, do you think gold and/or silver will play a role in bartering? ?10:17
– Will the next phase lead to a digital currency and the mark of the beast or do you think we will have a time yet before that where the gold standard is reinstituted in some way? ?11:22
– Would it be possible that the US Gov’t would impose a heavy tax on precious metals in the event of a financial collapse? ?13:41
– Just over 23 countries have now stopped trading in the US Dollar. The Brexit is actually good for US Dollar as a lot of flight capital moves to US for safety. What is it going to take for the US Dollar to finally be rejected and go away? ?15:41
– What will happen to personal debt in Canada when the reset happens? ?19:20
– With all the volatility in the market, why haven’t any of these big banks imploded? We always here they are on the verge, but yet nothing has happened. What’s keeping them afloat? ?21:21
– If my bank fails, all my stocks in my tax free savings account go down with it. Should I sell my entire portfolio and buy physical now? ?25:08
– There seems to be continuous stimulation and pumping up of the markets on a daily basis. Where is this money or numbers on a computer screen coming from and how is it distributed into the market? ?26:43
FINANCE AND LIBERTY:
SUBSCRIBE (it’s FREE!) to “Finance and Liberty” for more interviews and financial insight ?http://bit.ly/Subscription-Link
Website ? http://FinanceAndLiberty.com
Like us on Facebook ?http://fb.com/FinanceAndLiberty
Follow us on Twitter ?http://twitter.com/Finance_Liberty
Google Plus ?http://Gplus.to/FinanceLiberty
Title and video graphics by Josiah Johnson Studios ?http://JosiahJohnsonStudios.com
Sponsors: http://SilverDoctors.com & http://ReluctantPreppers.com
This interview was recorded on June ?30?, 2016.
DISCLAIMER: The financial and political opinions expressed in this interview are those of the guest and not necessarily of “Finance and Liberty” or its staff. Opinions expressed in this video do not constitute personalized investment advice and should not be relied on for making investment decisions.