by Lawrie Williams
Lawrie on Gold
Gold Today –Gold closed in New York at $1,332.30 on Tuesday after Monday’s close at $1,329.30.
- The $: € rose to $1.1002 down from $1.1058.
- The dollar index rose to 97.12 from 96.77 Tuesday.
- The Yen was slightly weaker at 106.48 from Tuesday’s 106.11 against the dollar.
- The Yuan was stronger at 6.6785 from 6.6920 Tuesday.
- The Pound Sterling was weaker at $1.3178 down from Tuesday’s $1.3167.
Yuan Gold Fix
Shanghai prices were not available on site today.