from Zero Hedge
- 14 people have been injured after an Afghan teenager armed with an axe and a knife attacked people on board a train traveling between Wurzburg-Heidingsfeld and Ochsenfurt,
German police confirmed that between 10 and 15 people were injured in the attack. Meanwhile local media reports suggested that up to 21 people could have been hurt.
- The Bavarian Interior Minister Joachim Herrmann said the attacker was a 17-year-old Afghan refugee who had been living in the nearby town of Ochsenfurt.
- Hermann told public broadcaster ARD that the teenager appeared to have travelled to Germany as an unaccompanied minor
- The refugee is said to have shouted “Allahu Akbar” during the attack. He was “shot” by officers as he tried to flee the scene.
- At least three of the victims suffered “serious” injuries, police spokesman told local news outlet Blaulicht Würzburg.
- Another person suffered light injuries, while all 14 passengers who had been in the same car of the regional train were in a state of “shock” following the onslaught.