by Gary Christenson
The Fort Knox Bullion Depository OFFICIALLY contains 147.3 million ounces of gold.
The gold is listed on paper and in official pronouncements.
However, it has also been officially pronounced that:
- “If you like your health plan, you can keep it.”
- Unemployment in the US is currently under 5%.
- There is very little consumer price inflation in the US.
- The CFTC found no manipulation in the silver market.
- Benjamin Bernanke: “…the impact on the broader economy and financial markets of the problems in the subprime market seems likely to be contained.” and “The Federal Reserve will not monetize the debt.”
It is wise to question official pronouncements and remain skeptical.