Jason Burack of Wall St for Main St interviewed returning guest, editor of the Hat Trick Letter at http://www.goldenjackass.com/, Jim Willie.
During this hour+ interview, Jason asks Jim 6 important questions about the global economy and the upcoming US presidential election.
Here’s the questions Jason asked Jim:
1) Do you think many central banks are colluding and coordinating behind the scenes to manipulate markets, interest rates and currency exchange rates? How much more “monetary cocaine and heroine” can the global financial system take before all control is lost?
2) What do you think governments and central banks gain from implementing NIRP? Is this a main part of the cashless society and totalitarian control plan?
3) Was this recent bear market rally in oil and base metals done so banks wouldn’t have to write off many billions in bad loans? Is that tsunami of loan defaults still coming soon?
4) Is it even possible for the GLD to get its hands on over 100 tons of physical gold in a week or two?
5) Do you think TPTB can hold markets and the global economy together through US presidential elections in November 2016?
6) Noted hedge fund manager Kyle Bass says in his February 2016 newsletter that China will need to print $10 trillion US dollars worth of RMB to bailout its banking system and municipalities. What do you think this means for China and the global economy? Could China just dramatically revalue its gold holdings instead of printing all that fiat currency?
Please listen to the interview for Jim’s answers to these questions!
Please visit the Wall St for Main St website here: http://www.wallstformainst.com/
Follow Jason Burack on Twitter @JasonEBurack
Follow Mo Dawoud on Twitter @m0dawoud
Follow Wall St for Main St on Twitter @WallStforMainSt
Also, please take 5 minutes to leave us a good iTunes review here! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/w…
If you feel like donating fiat, Bitcoin, gold or silver, Wall St for Main St accepts donations on our main website.
Wall St for Main St is also available for personalized investor education and consulting! Please email us to learn more about it!