Where’s It Going Wednesday with Andrew Hoffman:
1. Greece imminent default/grexit, and ramifications
2. Fed meeting irrelevance, as markets (commodities, currencies, bonds) starting to swamp their manipulations (even European stocks) – only “last to go” markets like Dow and gold/silver still left to lose.
3. Collapsing mining industry, per article yesterday
4. Unprecedented stock bubbles the world round, with worst economy of our lifetimes
5. CRB index on verge of breaking 2008 spike bottom lows!
Look out Below!
Sign up (on the right side) for the instant free Financial Survival Toolkit and free weekly newsletter.