Andrew Hoffman is back on the program. Get the details on:
- Fed minutes today!
- Have to be more dovish, as Yellen Reversal approaches
- Commodities crashing anew (base metals down 10% in last two days)
- CRB index approaching March 2015 (and late 2008) lows, even with oil up $16!
- Oil falling
- Dollar surging (commodities plunging)
- ECB essentially increased QE yesterday, and PBOC started theirs
- Horrible economic data, starting with 1Q GDP and now 2Q looking horrible (and way above “consensus”)
- Need to give “guidance” for June meeting, with all these horrible factors occurring
- Not to mention, the continued “tectonic market shifts” – as rates continue to rise, and it appears, as I suggested, to be due to Chinese Treasury selling (very ominous)
- Grexit potentially by early June, as extention (and cash) run out
Sign up (on the right side) for the instant free Financial Survival Toolkit and free weekly newsletter.