What In The World Is Going On Wednesday with Andrew Hoffman:
- U.S. economic collapse;
- GDP, retail sales, mortgage apps, unemployment;
- Horrific Euro GDP;
- Grexit upcoming, as well as BREXIT (must discuss);
- Worst Chinese capex “growth” in 15 years;
- Tectonic market shifts;
- Surging rates and desperate government attempts to slow them (today’s article, not yet published);
- QE4 coming, a matter of time;
- Comex inventories rapidly sinking and gold is up $21 per ounce today;
- Interest rates are surging
- Much, much more!
Sign up (on the right side) for the instant free Financial Survival Toolkit and free weekly newsletter.